What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Adams Pinball Experience

Quokka Man

Registered
Alias
QuokkaMan
When Ryan(Not Bryan) Adams announced his latest UK tour, he offered a VIP Pinball Lair experience - https://www.gigsandtours.com/event/ryan-adams/o2-apollo/1306018

I'm wondering if any operators here are involved in this, the alternative being him bringing his own machines over(maybe even The Goonies!).

Obviously the tour is under considerable doubt right now due to the allegations he is facing from various women and the FBI investigation. If anyone here is involved, have they heard anything about it being cancelled?

Was just reading this yesterday.... still going ahead

Today though.... Cancelled !

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Considering the allegations.... to call it the Pinball Lair Experience perhaps wasn't the best idea [emoji848]

Shame that pinball is brought to people's attention in the national press only as a sideshow to this sorry mess.

I was a big fan of Adams music when he was in alt country legends Whiskeytown. Solo stuff been patchy. True or not ... shame his career may now have ended in this way.

Probably inevitable it would get cancelled but surprised it took so long. He'll have a fight on his hands to save his career now. Personally I loved his solo stuff but Whiskeytown did nothing for me.

Back
Top Bottom