What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Rush Pro, AiQ Pro, GOT Pro

roadshow16

Site Supporter
Alias
CMP
They have just published the list of games for the World Championship in Germany in June. Out of the modern games those are the ones that I need to know much better, esspecially Rush which I've never played. GOT I'm ok on, but just don't fully understand the real depths of the game and I know the top players love to pick it. AiQ I really don't understand yet, but there is one on site in Bristol so I can spend some time on that, but could do with really understanding what's going on. But Rush is definitely the number one.

Could potentially purchase Rush or AIQ if anyone is looking to move them on. Or if anyone wants to let me borrow either that would be ideal. Could do a temporary swap with GZ Pro potentially or perhaps JP2.

Cheers, Craig

Thanks David, unfortunately couldn't afford NIB, it would have to be second hand, like the one that @steve brum sold would be ideal

Back
Top Bottom