What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Titles from all manufactures

Curious which of those licenses with Spooky could be dual themed. They clearly like that option as it allows them to do their passion horror themes along with another more universal theme.

Curious which of those licenses with Spooky could be dual themed. They clearly like that option as it allows them to do their passion horror themes along with another more universal theme.
Probably all of them... I was trying to work out which horror film based theme could have a loop ze loop shot 😄

That’s tough one to work out. I would never have thought that they would do a TCM and LT duel theme

Probably all of them... I was trying to work out which horror film based theme could have a loop ze loop shot 😄
Is there a shack in Goonies? If that’s right they could do Evil Dead//Goonies as a duel release, the cabin for evil dead, the shack for Goonies and drop in specific things for each theme.

You would imagine Sonic being a big seller so likely run that as a solo release.

Beetlejuice if true is a trickier guess, would that be big enough to run solo? I believe Spooky have SAW in their sights, which I would sell a kidney to get a CE of.

Is there a shack in Goonies? If that’s right they could do Evil Dead//Goonies as a duel release, the cabin for evil dead, the shack for Goonies and drop in specific things for each theme.
Yeah there’s an old wooden cafe/shack that’s basically the entrance to the cave, so Goonies and Evil could work quite well

The caves in Goonies and cellar in Evil Dead could work.

Oooh, hand sculpted Necronomicon.

Actually, a H.P. Lovecraft pin would be cool - lots of quality source material.

Back
Top Bottom