What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Titles from all manufactures

I'd be excited for

Stern He-Man even its its a carbon copy of MM or something like that with castle grayskull in the middle

Stern X-Men 97 would be epic also, i'd want a whole new layout though

Jersey Jack Harry Potter would be on whole another level of FOMO

Spooky Goonies i'd 100% be in on but i'd prefer Stern to do this one

Not too bothered about anything else tbh not overly fussed with remakes and not a huge fan of BTTF

Gremlins. Think of the toys. Gizmo,stripe, etc the gremlin car.
Why hasn’t been done already?

Matrix by JJP would be very special indeed
Dutch doing bttf is also a great fit

That’s the two out of all them for me.
I hope neither do them this year

Indy is on there twice - is this meant to be a new title from Stern and a remake of the WMS game by Pedretti?

I really hope this list isn’t accurate because it’s going to cost me far too much if it is. I’d find it very hard to resist Indy, Potter, Muppets, BTTF and Gremlins if done well. I’d also be interested in Sonic and a WH2O sequel. If Evil Dead is the second one then that could be great too.

Still holding out hope for a Wayne’s World machine.

Most of that seems to good to be true, but instant themes that stick out for me from each manufacturer are,

Stern - Indiana Jones
Jersey Jack - Top Gun
Spooky - Sonic
Dutch - Back To The Future
CGC - Gremlins
Pedretti - Indiana Jones
American Pinball - Rather buy a real BBQ

The real excited from the list for me by a mile are BTTF, Top Gun, Gremlins and Sonic.

CGC retro styled Gremlins on extra large DMD style, yes please...

Some exciting themes there, but for me CGC Gremlins has to be the one, followed by BTTF and Goonies in no particular order… though Matrix and Harry Potter could be epic!

No idea what Cup Head and Journey are but the rest all look great to me.

White Water 2 and Beetlejuice :clap:

No idea what Cup Head and Journey are but the rest all look great to me.

White Water 2 and Beetlejuice :clap:

Cuphead is a very challenging side scrolling shooter video game with a distinct cartoony art style:

Journey are a band. You'll prob know this song:

Pokemon would do great commercially. Shame if spooky do goonies as it would have to be a no from me. BTTF would be very tempting as would He Man (big kid here)

If that was Avatar the Last Airbender instead of stretched smurfs Avatar I'd be so hyped.
Really hope Pokemon is true and that if Sonic does get made it has a 360 loop-de-loop rail

If that was Avatar the Last Airbender instead of stretched smurfs Avatar I'd be so hyped.
Really hope Pokemon is true and that if Sonic does get made it has a 360 loop-de-loop rail

Logo is from the tall Smurfs film, but I suppose someone could have chosen the wrong one.

We should make our own rumours!

Anyone fancy a sweepstake on the rumoured titles? Or is it not allowed?😉

Cuphead is a very challenging side scrolling shooter video game with a distinct cartoony art style:

Journey are a band. You'll prob know this song:

I'd seen Cuphead on and off for years but it took me quite a while to realise that its IP wasn't from the 1930s, its vintage style is executed so well.

Last edited:
I must admit some of those title names sound really enticing and have my interest.

As I am completely broke I hope they're all terrible however.

He-Man, Beastie Boys and Sonic (as long as it's based on the Megadrive games) are the stand out ones for me :thumbs:

A beastie boys pin would be awesome, but I feel unlikely. Licensing became somewhat difficult and complicated after Adam yauch”s untimely death.

First thoughts are that The Scorpions are way too niche to gain much traction but I guess they are bigger than say Rob Zombie.

Sterns titles are an absolute yawn fest with the possible exception of a released Metallica.

Most interesting game titles are via Spooky but I’d query how well they would play in reality.

There’s also the large possibility that it’s all ******** anyway

Primus are pretty ultra niche aren’t they? 😂
I wonder if there is a market for custom rethemed band themes. I can kind of see 500 hardcore fans preordering a game in advance of them going into production.

I didn’t think they were commercially available, I thought it was a marketing machine.

I saw on their website that Stern are offering this service now for companies to have their own theme. I imagine it is very costly!

Whitewater 2? Thought it was going to be called wildwater
Got black and white hope wild is awesome

I'd like to see some more original non-licensed themes where the money went into the machine.

But I'd like to see a few themes like -

Spooky doing -
American Werewolf in London
The Conjuring

Jjp doing -
Happy Days
Jumanji

DP doing -
The Goonies

Stern doing -
The Witcher
Spaceballs