What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Ronnie O' Sullivan's Snooker Tournament Club Fruit Machine £150

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Thought I would offer this on the forum before scrapping for parts.

Fully tested and working (site ready) , all bulbs working, will add a few new spare bulbs.

Accepts and pays out coins only.

£250 jackpot but can be changed to lower stakes / jackpots.

Bell Fruit Games, Scorpion 5 technology.

Collection from Lincoln or Martin due here sometime.

Will supply photo's if anyone's interested.

You could try the Facebook groups - clubbers tend to be fairly low value, around what you're asking.

I use this one: "fruit machine for sale or spares or swaps"

Ok thanks, haven't used my facebook account for a long, long time!

I've also got a Simply Pool tournament 7' table coming up for sale, haven't had chance to clean it up yet.

I used to sell a lot of bandits on ebay, but you get so many chancers that I prefer to just scrap them nowadays, just not worth the hassle for the amount they are worth.

I'll keep the MPU, PSU and coin mech but the rest is scrap to me if anyone wants a free cab without those parts.

Sometimes themed fruits attract more money, with Ronnie still being up there I guess it may suit a fan with a games room?

Yeah it's basically a rethemed cops n robbers, in good condition too.

This would sell on fb marketplace as good theme suitable for a snooker room.

Start at 200 or offers

Fb groups want collectable older games . Very hard selling run of the mill which includes modern clubbers on them

Will most likely increase in value over time now Bell Fruit have thrown in the towel. To think of all the JPM and Barcrest games we have scrapped since the eighties now going for crazy money 😭.

Back
Top Bottom