What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Rolling Stones IOW Festival Framed Photos 2007

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
I took these whilst at the festival - Just going through my schtuff and moving on what I don’t want anymore

Can’t really see a price to put on it but the framing and developing must be worth a beer at least 😀

You’d need to collect them. then you would of course be roped into a game of TNA. Sorry about that but rules are rules

Location West London

I have other much rarer posters from the 1970 i’m looking at selling but for now just this

Attachments

• IMG_5816.jpeg
    IMG_5816.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5815.jpeg
    IMG_5815.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 39
Sorry those guys are not my bag

Just these but need to get them valued first

Attachments

• IMG_5642.jpeg
    IMG_5642.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5643.jpeg
    IMG_5643.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5645.jpeg
    IMG_5645.jpeg
    292.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 49
So the story is that my mum worked at Lancaster Uni during that time and worked with a guy there called Barry Lucas - He used to organise the gigs. Those are the posters for the bands due to play. Sadly that’s a 1971 VU poster and such won’t make me the money i thought it would as Lou Reed left in 1970
Still, i have this one and it’s very very nice along with King Crimson which is my favourite out of the 2 ( music wise ) - nothing better than flying down the motorway at 2 in the morning with a rolled cigarette type thing blasting out Starless
Anyways i digress
This is the book Barry made but as im in London he wasent able to photo the posters to put in the book
Sadly i have no really space for these and i’ve had my big prog rock phase - 20 years ago so hopefully someone else can enjoy them

Attachments

• IMG_5646.jpeg
    IMG_5646.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 13
I don’t think we live a million miles away so if you want to come and have a read through feel free

Back
Top Bottom