What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Rollergames 95% complete £400

Status
Not open for further replies.

I TiltAlot

Registered
Alias
Keith
This is the Williams Rollergames that I picked up as a project machine at last years UKPP and is now up for sale. The game boots up and is playable, but this is still a project machine and will need some further attention to get it fully working. I have ran out of time and patience with this one. :oops:

Good Points: Alphanumeric Display is working fine with no missing segments or gassing. Ramps and plastics are in good condition, just the plastic behind the drop targets broken, as it always is on these games. Boards in good condition with no acid damage. Remote battery holder has been fitted. Playfield has been cleaned and re-rubbered, all lamps and flashers working. Magnet works and catches ball OK. Original manual supplied.

Bad Points: Cabinet badly faded one side, with all the usual chips and scratches. Wrong thickness glass in front of translite so the glass won't currently fit into the backbox. Non-return gate needed for shooter lane, a new coin door is needed, with new locks for both head and coin door required. Wrong type black legs fitted that came with the game :mad: (one is a longer Stern leg). Several raised arrow inserts on playfield along with lifting mylar in places. Playfield is worn around the magnet area.

Game is in Kettering Northamptonshire. No trades or swaps please. Needs to be picked up by yourself or collection by courier as I cannot deliver this. A chance for someone to have a nice Rollergames in their collection after getting a bit more TLC and attention. :)

RG14.jpg RG15.jpgRG13.jpg RG2.jpg RG3.jpgRG1.jpg RG6.jpg RG7.jpgRG8.jpg RG9.jpg RG10.jpg RG11.jpg RG12.jpg RG4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom