What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Rent Roadshow

Tomshine

Site Supporter
Hi all, got no space currently and roadshow sadly needs to be rehomed temporarily. Looking to rent out for a period before deciding on potentially selling….

I’m not sure what the best rate would be for a game like this so looking at say 6 months for £500 ? If anyone interested please let me know.

Please feel free to let me know if my rates are right or wrong, thank you.

I’m looking to find a deal exactly like this, but I can’t go for Roadshow as it’s too big for where I live. Great game and £500 for 6 months would defo interest me if I could.

Hi effkay

Trying to understand the “if Roadshow won’t fit ?” Bit

Back boxes are 29” allow 30” regardless wether it’s a wide body or not

What doesn’t fit mate ?

If the back box doesn’t fit unless you go EM then your screwed

MM 🐰

Hi effkay

Trying to understand the “if Roadshow won’t fit ?” Bit

Back boxes are 29” allow 30” regardless wether it’s a wide body or not

What doesn’t fit mate ?

If the back box doesn’t fit unless you go EM then your screwed

MM 🐰

A slight difference in width for the back box can make the difference between it fitting through the door frame and not.

For system 11 cabs I have had to remove heads or shark fin to fit through my lounge door, modern sterns fit through with a slight gap.

Yes they got in there but not everyone has the confidence to remove the head and all the wiring or sharkfin it, especially when it would belong to someone else.

I live in a narrow townhouse and my living room where my games are is up a flight of stairs. It was a challenge getting a modern stern in. I can’t see a wide body fitting.

Ok cool I’m enlightened 👍 Ta

Personally I’d take a quote for a bigger door or seek physical assistance from the guys on group 😎

The Bigger door personally 🫤

Ii’n surprised sys 11 was a struggle though I always found them easier than WMS as most were sys 11 Bally’s and appeared lighter (might be a false memory)

All I would add is if one can’t remove the head which you obviously can…….then your in the wrong hobby

It’s the Basics tbh

MM 🐰

I knocked out the door stop on one side and always take the door off its hinges. You could literally fit concealed magnets to the door stop and replace it. Door goes back with half the screws in the hinges ready for the next one😉. JJP Hobbit has passed through it unscathed!

Same here years back

My door was on metal pins for the hinges I had to drift the pins out and remove the door

It was only the handle fouling but was easier to remove the door

Upstairs effkay you’re obviously very mad or very determined …hero

MM 🐰

Hello Tom,

This is my 2 cents - please take it or leave it - just my opinion. I do not mean to be offensive in anyway.

As you have not marked this post as 'no longer available' I would suggest the price is a bit high.

It is an older game. Plus I have seen other members renting out modern games for £100-150 a month, which are more 'A' list titles.

'RS' is a Marmite game.

You also have to factor in Martin delivery and collection - that is £100 ish each way. Obviously people can pick it up if they are local and have their own vehicle capable of carrying a pinball machine. If I was renting something out here I would also say who is responsible for repairs? If a DMD fails after a month who pays?

In the past I have received machines on loan, and I always make sure they are returned better to the owner than when I took them. If it is only a space issue - why not say 'This machine is players grade - but needs LED'ing. If someone wants to strip down/clean/install LEDs at their cost they can keep it for 6 months if transport costs are paid'. This way you get something back better and it has not cost you anything. I do not know what the condition of your game is, so of course I am assuming the above.

With the space issue - will you have more space in 6 months? (ie are you building a games room etc)? You may just be prolonging selling by a few months.

Dock.

Back
Top Bottom