What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Roadshow.

DanLewell

Registered
I really enjoyed Roadshow at the weekend at flip out. But I think its the sort of machine you need to have at home and play the crap out of it to learn what you are supposed to do in all the modes though.

Anyone got one they are thinking of moving on?

I've got a LOTR that I'm thinking of getting rid of if anyone wanted to do a trade with some cash thrown in.

Last edited:
Good call Dan, I finally fell for Roadshow at the weekend too. Really fun game!

I really enjoyed Roadshow at the weekend at flip out. But I think its the sort of machine you need to have at home and play the crap out of it to learn what you are supposed to do in all the modes though.

I've got a LOTR that I'm thinking of getting rid of if anyone wanted to do a trade with some cash thrown in.

Highly underrated game. IMHO. The heads are nothing to fear once they have been overhauled. Love the jackpot song! Missing mine now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One on ebay
Roadshow

I’d be cautious of that one on eBay - the fact it only has a single leg bolt in the 2front legs smacks of uneducated money grabber with little interest in maintaining a machine. Yes, a mere 2 missing legs bolts says all that to me. But if it’s quite close then might be worth a look, eh?

Reactions: DRD
Yeah, it's always a bit of a worry when they take a picture of the underside of the playfield through the coin door as well.

Not sure how much maintenance has happened if they don't know how to remove the glass...

IMG-20181127-WA0000.jpeg

Not sorted yet, but there's a couple that might be up for sale soon. I've got to pull LOTR out and take some pics so I can sell that first anyway, so I'm not in a massive rush.

Back
Top Bottom