What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted ROADSHOW

I think that very machine was listed a few months ago too until it popped up again in the last week or so. If you're interested I'd try and get in touch with the seller anyway as it may not have been sold.

I really like Roadshow, its a really fun game to play with wide range of shots and the diverting ramps are pretty awesome. Originally the Carlene Carter multiball music put me off but the sound has grown on me, its a pinball full of character and an under rated/valued classic!

Hi @Judge Dreads just a word on the ebay seller, I've had some experience with him and what he described and what he was selling was a little different. All sales are not the same but thought the heads up might help.

Good luck finding this little beauty when you've got it rocking and a rolling its a great game:rofl:

You missed a minter Dredds, the one Pudsey sold a while ago. Nicest one I'd ever seen.

Matt is wrong ;)

I am always wrong! I really don't get it, it has all the right ingredients to be a great game but somehow..... Brought a 2nd one a few years ago as I thought I hadent given it a decent chance but still hated it but that's what make life interrsting, be a boring old world if we all liked the same stuff. Only game I avoid multiball on just to stop it bursting into song :eek:

I am always wrong! I really don't get it, it has all the right ingredients to be a great game but somehow..... Brought a 2nd one a few years ago as I thought I hadent given it a decent chance but still hated it but that's what make life interrsting, be a boring old world if we all liked the same stuff. Only game I avoid multiball on just to stop it bursting into song :eek:
You like Whodunnit/Whyplayit?, I like Popeye.,..,. I don't think anyone should listen to either of us :-D

Everybody likes different things and thats the cool thing about it. I like Whodunnit, never played a Popeye but would like to give one a go. TOM is pretty cool too. I think I like a lot more pins than I don't, although theres plenty I'd happily put money in to play but wouldn't bother buying for home use.

Why? Greatest game of all time :)

He misses a trick in that tutorial. When he gets Atlanta Mode (the bloke stuck in the portaloo) if you shoot it into Bob's first, let it hit the magic target, shoot it round the left loop lane and then straight into the Blast Zone you can get around 90,000,000 for it.

Roadshow is probably THE best 'bang for your buck' pinball there is. Tons of stuff to do, loads of varied shots, secret modes etc.etc.
It's a brilliant game.
I still haven't got the ball into Red's mouth despite owning one for many years.

I really like the layout of this one. One of the best.
My main complain is i have never understood What was the aim.
Great pin overall. Way better than a funhouse imo.

Back
Top Bottom