What's new

Wanted Roadshow Lock Mod

You have a bridge rectifier there, could you just pull power from a nearby GI bulb? Can't imagine the LED array uses much power.

Fantastic work by the way :)
The GI is around 6v(if I remember correctly. And with voltage drop it's not enough to get stable power. ) Maybe if I redesign, but for now fairly quick'n'dirty.

Keep us updated, this was one of the few Playfield affecting mods I was interested in, looks quite cool providing its subtle enough

FYI! I am working on a Lock Mod based on the work made by PinballDoctor. In testing stage ATM. Will release code/schematic/BOM when done.
And sales might be coming, if not by me then someone else. It will be cost-optimized!
Certainly interested. If you need an independent tester......😊

Just a quick update. Got the display(with a reversed connector, I flipped it by mistake. But only needed 5 out of 6 pins, so removed pin that was "misaligned"). Now I just need to recheck mainboard and press the order button!!

sign.jpg

I should probably try connecting up the one I made to my roadshow... Still somewhat of a prototype currently.
I could certainly turn it into something I'm sure - but I didn't wanna be stepping on Magiskes toes.

Back
Top Bottom