What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Roadshow inc Colour DMD

Expired Due to no activity

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
EDIT - just pulling this ad for now. No offers starting with a 3 and if I drop to something starting with a 2 then it will leave me unable to afford to buy the game i want. Will re-list later in the year.

Original ad below….

This is gonna hurt as I dont want to sell it, but I've been after a Stranger Things for a little while and the one at £7300 with all the mods has peaked my interest. I've sold my CFTBL and Wonka and now I'm down to the third in line and this a tough sell. But, I think I'd prefer a ST to this (admittedly will probably regret it like parting with TAF and DI). So I have 3k to spare towards the ST and that means I need for £4300 for this. Assuming I can haggle down from £7300 to £7000 then I only need £4000 for this (being hopeful). So haggling assumed, then this needs to be £4000. If the Stranger Things with mods sells, I'll pull this ad. Will drag it out and take more pics if anyone is interested
IMG_5237.jpeg
IMG_5236.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm hoping to grab the ST so if that means showing my hand, I'm cool with haggling down my own thread :) This is why I don't play Poker :D
Hope you’re tactics work mate, looks fully loaded and is a pin I’d love at some point, good luck 🤞

Hope you’re tactics work mate, looks fully loaded and is a pin I’d love at some point, good luck 🤞
It has the best shaker motor ever......and that might be great for us lot playing it, but if someone buys it and is upstairs, the downstairs neighbours will not be happy :) But smashing taxi cabs in the game, should feel EXACTLY like smashing taxi cabs :D

Oh and if OP of ST drops their price, I'll drop this too :cool:

Happy to remove the colour dmd and get the price down if it helps.

Also, ST is not the end of my wanted list. Happy to p/x towards something else. GOTG would be great but open to offers

Did a video of it tonight so you can see it, warts n all. Tiny bit of wear above the fish which i hadn’t noticed but has been pointed out to me tonight in pm, so I’m pointing it out here too.

Clicky

Whilst the ST I want is available, price is negotiable.

Last edited:
It has the best shaker motor ever......and that might be great for us lot playing it, but if someone buys it and is upstairs, the downstairs neighbours will not be happy :) But smashing taxi cabs in the game, should feel EXACTLY like smashing taxi cabs :D

Oh and if OP of ST drops their price, I'll drop this too :cool:
I had one upstairs with others, thanks to this pin I was able to build a pinroom as my other half thought the ceiling was going to cave in downstairs😂
Good luck, fun game.

Just noticed the ST has been marked as sold :rolleyes: Game over for me then I guess!

GOTG or other Sterns possibly of interest but ST with the toys was my go to reason for this sale. If anyone has anything interesting, PM me though please.

I think with Stranger things. The pro can have all the mods. But the premium with projector is the main feature on this machine along with the upside down mode..
Totally agree, the projector is a game changer but apart from that I don’t think you lose much between pro and prem.

I had expired this ad earlier as the modded ST at £7300 had sold but as the other modded one has changed from a Bond Pro trade to a straight sale then I'll pop RS back up for sale. Might have to go digging down the back of the sofa to afford the difference but will see what offers people want to make for RS and work out if I can get to £7500. Anyone wanna offer £4500 :D I assume that'll be a no and the price will start with a 3. Same caveat as before, if the other ST sells then I'll pull this ad. I know theres another ST up for sale too but I like the mods and think the UV kit on ST looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom