What's new

Sold Road Show

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
Decided this isn't a keeper and as Martin's due here soon thought it would make sense to list it now.
Here is the last for sale thread:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/roadshow-very-recently-shopped.32221/

I've only actually had it setup here for 4-5 months as it went into storage in between.

One thing I've noticed is the front left corner the cabinet appears to be parting but not a problem yet as far as I can see. I'll post pics of that below but everything else is exactly in the previous post and excellent condition . Fully working.

I paid the previous asking price of £1750. Cabinet fix can't be expensive but I guess wants doing and I can't be bothered so I guess I'll knock a little off for that but needs to be close to what I paid please say £1700.

Pics of either corner . Refer to previous listing for everything else

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 101
Realise people want current pics not old ones but you need to see above link to see all it had done by previous owner. Also only posting current pics of the bad bit probably not the best sales technique!
So here are lots of pics including inside cab on that corner which is not a problem . And I'm changing my mind already....,,,,,,

If anyone's umming and aaahing Martins gonna be here in a couple of hours time !

Looking forward to new pin and not desperate for space so this doesn't have to go hence might just keep it after he's gone

I think maybe I haven't done this justice?
If anyone wants an RS I doubt they'll find a better one

Anyway will consider trades too with cash either way - plenty of machines on my 'want to own one day' list but must be fully working

Hey Kev moved house yet? Looking forward to seeing demo man continue to rise from the grave/swamp...
Hi Jon,

yeah moved ok in May but been busy trashing house and rebuilding it, then I have to start a pin workshop and showroom from scratch so gonna be sometime yet!!!

Cheers

kev

PS has the pin pub come off in edinburgh yet ?

Hi Jon,

yeah moved ok in May but been busy trashing house and rebuilding it, then I have to start a pin workshop and showroom from scratch so gonna be sometime yet!!!

Cheers

kev

PS has the pin pub come off in edinburgh yet ?
Well if you restore houses to the same standards as your pins it'll be bloody amazing mate! Just pulled out of a restaurant deal in North Berwick, decided was too much effort, we're moving out that way in 2 weeks from a flat to a house with a double garage so I can finally bring some of my pins up here, but still looking for a venue in Edinburgh but had to spend some time south as had management issues with my places there, all sorted now so house move then will be looking to get a business running up here probably early next year now.

Ps. Buy Andy''s RS so he's not to ****ed we've hijacked his thread! One of my favourite games but you know I love the wiidebodies!!

Well if you restore houses to the same standards as your pins it'll be bloody amazing mate! Just pulled out of a restaurant deal in North Berwick, decided was too much effort, we're moving out that way in 2 weeks from a flat to a house with a double garage so I can finally bring some of my pins up here, but still looking for a venue in Edinburgh but had to spend some time south as had management issues with my places there, all sorted now so house move then will be looking to get a business running up here probably early next year now.

Ps. Buy Andy''s RS so he's not to ****ed we've hijacked his thread! One of my favourite games but you know I love the wiidebodies!!
I would love to but no space at the moment - sorry Andy!!!

Does anybody have experience of how serious this sort of cabinet issue is? And what's involved with fixing it?
I have - I normally just remove all internal hardware in corners leg plates etc - and glue with PVA wood glue and panel pin through the edge and cramp it together. Usually do this when the cab is going to get re-decalled though. If not re-decalling could just try glueing it.

Cheers

kev

Does anybody have experience of how serious this sort of cabinet issue is? And what's involved with fixing it?
Buy it! Games like this cannot go to flea bay. Not that it might anyway....If I wasn't already hiding the fact that a machine I am about to recieve on 'loan' was in fact purchased then I would have it in a heartbeat!

I'll buy it next year off you when I get my next machine 'on loan'!!

Buy it! Games like this cannot go to flea bay. Not that it might anyway....If I wasn't already hiding the fact that a machine I am about to recieve on 'loan' was in fact purchased then I would have it in a heartbeat!

I'll buy it next year off you when I get my next machine 'on loan'!!
You're right it's not going to flea bay. I think we need to keep as many machines in our group as possible . If it don't sell on here I'll keep it as I've got space coming

You're right it's not going to flea bay. I think we need to keep as many machines in our group as possible . If it don't sell on here I'll keep it as I've got space coming
Well said Sir. I'd much rather keep games in the local loop.

Thanks Andy. Machine was indeed in great condition. Looking forward to getting it home and play it!

Back
Top Bottom