What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ripleys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rav

Registered
Alias
Rav
Decided I might have to sell my Ripleys - anyone who came to the Slam will have seen it - its pretty daqrn immaculate: No bumps, marks on the cabinet, no fading either. Playfield is mint with no marks, it comes with a cliiffy but the hole isnt damaged. No broken plastics. My custom topper and I think manual.

Asking £2250 or offers/may trade too I guess....

I'll get some pics just as soon as my arms recover enough to put it on its legs :)

Ripleys is a fantastic game and often very underrated. I have one and it is my favourite machine to play, and always the one friends play when they come round too.
Good luck with the sale :)

Some pics:
www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_01.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_02.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_03.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_04.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_06.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_07.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_09.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_10.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_13.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_17.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_18.jpg

www.pinkade.co.uk_images_ripleys_ripleys_19.jpg

Blimey, that's a stunning looking table at a really great price. :-o

Wish I had the cash for it.

Played one of these in Copenhagen tonight and was really impressed by it. Seemed to have a good bit of depth to the rule set and some of the sound clips and DMD animations are hillarious.

It's a steel at that price. Really wish I was in a position to buy as it's now on my (ever growing) wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom