What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ripleys Believe it or not

simon

Registered
Hi
Thinking of shifting on my Ripleys, as a couple more machines incoming very shortly, and I guess I cant keep them all :(
Cabinet is ok, but nothing special as this has been sited not HUO, so usual scrapes (Mostly to rear of cab/backbox) and also wear around flipper buttons.
Playfield pretty nice, little scuffed up around the magnet but otherwise good. One plastic on the left side may be cracked/chipped as I recall but its kind of not very obvious because of where its located. Cliffy fitted to scoop when it came to me, havent looked underneath that in fairness but I suspect its not too sad.
All boards and DMD are good, no problems there. Its all fairly clean and tidy as been off-site and in home use a while now.
Not much else to say really, looking for £1800 and Im pretty firm on that, otherwise I might just keep it anyway.
Located in east grinstead, West Sussex.
Thanks
Si

Back
Top Bottom