What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Right Hand Ball Eject

RudeDogg1

Registered
It’s another want I’m afraid guys and yes I’m more than willing to pay. Does anyone have these 2 right hand parts looks like when I replaced them years ago I bought a left hand by mistake. Happy to swap for my left hand or pay. Just reaching out before I order from the US.

3AC64228-487C-4846-B82F-38AF054F58DB.jpeg

If you’ve not been offered either by tomorrow morning I’ll gladly look through my crap stock but at the mo it means going into a cold garage with crap lighting and spiders 😊

If you’ve not been offered either by tomorrow morning I’ll gladly look through my crap stock but at the mo it means going into a cold garage with crap lighting and spiders 😊
Lol thanks for your offer but I’d rather not have one that’s worn (if it’s in ur crap box 🤣)

Most of the stuff is in drawers in filing cabs.
It’s from scrapped machines so could be ok. I can’t see anyone having any Nos ones but I could be wrong. Crap box was bad terminology on my part although my wife refers to anything of mine as crap. I’ll still av a look otherwise her indoors will be finding me jobs.

Back
Top Bottom