What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RFM Owners

Love spotting pins etc in movies. Was watching 'Click' last night (don't judge me) and in a flashback scene there's a Pinbot, a Donkey Kong and an Outrun. Very cool

Thinking back on the movie it’s a spin of the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory. Definitely one for the big screen. Although 4DX is expensive. It was worth every penny.

I've heard nothing but good things about it Kenny, will go see it next week I expect

Nice! That's funny, Ben Mendelsohn one of the stars is a big pinball fan. He was a regular here at Chief on his days off when filming Ready Player One and Star Wars Rogue One

I watched Ready Player One at the iMax last night as well. Fantastic film and great to see an RFM in there.
The movie is loaded with Easter Eggs
Be warned SPOILER ALERTS in this you tube clip

Thinking back on the movie it’s a spin of the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory. Definitely one for the big screen. Although 4DX is expensive. It was worth every penny.

thankfully - its absolutely nothing like Willy Wonka!

Back
Top Bottom