What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted RFM CRT Monitor / Any CRT Arcade Monitor

strongs

Site Supporter
Anyone swap out their Revenge From Mars CRT monitor for an LCD? I’d be interested in the old CRT working or not.

I’m looking for any 20” CRT arcade monitor.

Thanks

Are you looking at fitting this back into an RFM? as the original Wells Gardner monitor in RFM is 19", not 20" and i dont think there is enough space to fit a 20" tube in the hole ( also the RFM monitor has a custom shaped cage to allow for space)

Are you looking at fitting this back into an RFM? as the original Wells Gardner monitor in RFM is 19", not 20" and i dont think there is enough space to fit a 20" tube in the hole ( also the RFM monitor has a custom shaped cage to allow for space)

No it’s for an arcade machine. As far as I understand arcade monitors are known as 20” not 19 but good point on the cage.

Arcade monitors come in both 19"(48cm) and 20" (51cm). 20" is the more common available size.

A 19" from a RFM will mount perfectly fine in a wooden arcade cabinet with its bespoke cage ( I have one fitted in one of my machine). You will just have to replace R705 on the remote board with a plain wire to allow for enough horizontal adjustment when playing arcade games

Anyone swap out their Revenge From Mars CRT monitor for an LCD? I’d be interested in the old CRT working or not.

I’m looking for any 20” CRT arcade monitor.

Thanks
Hi I have a non-working Hantarex MTC900E if of interest. Went into storage working, came out not. Would need collecting from near Basingstoke.

Back
Top Bottom