What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Revenge from mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to PM on this. Ive looked everywhere but can't find it, I'm new to the site. Anywz I can offer £1000
one sold recently for £995 I think, it's all I have

07950397971 - if u want to discuss
cheers

Sort yourself a few better hi res pictures. Been playing mine today, hit a new multiball I havent found before, believe 40 shots onthe mother ship...... All a bit mad and didn't know what was going on.

Top machine!!!

Sort yourself a few better hi res pictures. Been playing mine today, hit a new multiball I havent found before, believe 40 shots onthe mother ship...... All a bit mad and didn't know what was going on.

Top machine!!!

I shall get my camera out...phone pics aint cutting it I agree.

And maybe remove the glass to get some pictures with that off too? I realise that without the glass you don't get the reflected image from the monitor but at least you can get some nice clear shots to show playfield condition.

Just be careful with the glass - we all know how unobtanium that stuff is. ;-)

I don't know as yet , not jumping into another machine like I did with Rfm didn't like it in the slightest ...something older methinks . The old ipdb and its rankings dont tell the true story . Lost a few hundred on it but just couldn't bring myself to play it. Sold via ebay .

I think RFM is good fun....occasionally. In other words it's ok in a lineup as something different but no way is it strong enough to stand on its own.

I don't know as yet , not jumping into another machine like I did with Rfm didn't like it in the slightest ...something older methinks . The old ipdb and its rankings dont tell the true story . Lost a few hundred on it but just couldn't bring myself to play it. Sold via ebay .
usual story mate,one mans turd is anothers gem.go to NLP,SCS,Party,league meets,pinheads houses etc and play lpenty.Pinmame helps too(that is how I decided I wanted a TX,Robo0war and AFM.
Yes reviews are all sunjective so can be a load of bool locks.Have read a few,especially on ipdb,where I get the feeling they post a good review as they are selling one:sad::-oThey can be a vague guide,and that is all
Re "losing" money on a pin,again all subjective imo.If I own a pin for a year and "lose" £100,i aint really lost imo,as that years ownership was deffo worth £100 or whatever,would hve spent more(if) I had found said pin on site and paid to play.
I aint reallly ever been into pins for profit,more as a hobby(excluding an uber bargain that very very rarely pops up).In the scheme of things,so pins made,other hypothetically lost money on.No biggie.
Had fun with them thats all that matters:clap:

I never expected or wanted to make a profit,I thought I had bought it for a fair price and expected to more or less get my outlay back. but it proved to be a hard sell . Probably cos people in the know knew its a poor game. We only had it a few weeks and I played it twice , I hated it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom