What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenge From Mars Apron

xspoonyx

Registered
Hi all,

Having worked on an Austin Powers machine I bought for my fathers 70th ... i got hooked and missed the project - so bought myself a Revenge From Mars and now have no money or time left. But I can see why you are all addicted! There is one part thats causing me trouble - its the red apron part. Mine was pretty broken up and I assumed I would just be able to get a new one. But that is proving more difficult than expected. Does anyone (that actually knows what they are doing) know where I could get one of those from?

Thanks

Attachments

• apron.jpg
    apron.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 19
I bought mine from Ministry of Pinball last year but ive just checked and they are out of stock. How badly broken up is yours? I'm sure I still have my old one that just has 1 broken part, and may be better than yours if interestred? i can get some pics later

Hey thanks for the reply. Its pretty broken up - but was after a new one or at least a visually perfect one. Weirdly i keep finding the blue SWE1 one

Hey thanks for the reply. Its pretty broken up - but was after a new one or at least a visually perfect one. Weirdly i keep finding the blue SWE1 one

SWE1 game is not as popular so less demand for replacement aprons....

On my old one the only place it was damaged was next to the hole where the ball is loaded from the trough into the shooter lane. Other than that it was in great condition

On my old one the only place it was damaged was next to the hole where the ball is loaded from the trough into the shooter lane. Other than that it was in great condition

if you had a photo and an idea of what you wanted for it that would be an interesting option till i source a new one.

Thanks

Not wanting to hijack the thread but has anyone got a spare set of apron decals or just the Bally Logo and shooter lane sticker?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom