What's new

Return of the Annual Essex Social Comp (POSTPONED)

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
MajesticPinball added a new event:

Return of the Annual Essex Social Comp

Well it's been a whirlwind since the last meet pre-ovid, Majestic Towers has moved and I'm in a new flat so to celebrate I will hosting the 3rd Essex meet (featuring the return of my infamous crappy comp) On 20th March 2022 in South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex.

You're welcome to join from 11am for a few flips and a chat and will start the competition from 1pm. This will run using Matchplay and will be following the "Best Game" format. I will have 5 machines available to play, you may...

Read more about this event...

Last edited:
Just so all the Essexians see this I'll tag the usual suspects (If I've forgotten anyone please let me know) @rolorolorolo @richk87 @stumblor @David_Vi @JAG555 @insx

Of course anyone is welcome, I know there are a lot of new members in Essex since the last meet so would be great to meet some of you!
Crap……I am afraid I cannot make that date James. On the bright side, the wooden spoon is now up for grabs!

James - I will message you.

Crap……I am afraid I cannot make that date James. On the bright side, the wooden spoon is now up for grabs!

James - I will message you.
Ah that's a shame dude, you're always welcome over whenever you fancy a few flips on some Gottliebs though 😁

Me and Grainne will be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world...been far too long since we got to hang out and I've got a good feeling this could be my year for a coveted 'Majestic Pinball' winners certificate 😎😁😁 GTxxx

Me and Grainne will be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world...been far too long since we got to hang out and I've got a good feeling this could be my year for a coveted 'Majestic Pinball' winners certificate 😎😁😁 GTxxx
That's what I like to hear, wouldn't be the same without you 😂 will PM you my new address mate.

Back
Top Bottom