What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RETRO PLAY

Wilpic 1

Registered
Alias
Wilpic
HI everyone my name is Steve from UK ordered a table from Retro Play in January still waiting hopefully will be receiving it next month
but not holding my breath they look like great machines but the hassle you have with owner not answering messages is not good
will put a review on here if it arrives

January for a virtual pin!

Not seen great comments about that guy, sounds like a bit of a rude **** by all accounts.

Recently received my retro play pin sim vr
Took 10 months from order to delivery
Dave is a pain in the **** to deal with, the experience was one I want to forget.
BUT the item I received, is top notch, and can’t fault it
So in some respects it is as worth the grief and hassle

If he carries on like that before youve even got it, what happens when theres a problem after?

If he carries on like that before youve even got it, what happens when theres a problem after?
You have to sort it yourself, I did have a couple issues when mine arrived, which he did help with, but I have recently been in touch with him about a small software problem, and now communication has gone silent again !

Aye. The problem with vpins is there a mishmash of software components all from different people.

Things bug out for no random reasons.

I built me first one over 10 years ago did a full update and re-install a couple of years back. I thought the software might of improved over that time but it had not. If anything the more features that were implemented the worse its got.

really useful doing a self build with these, that way when things throw a strop you can sort it out.

Not very likely but hopefully won't have any problems he isn't the best guy to get answers from if it doesn't arrive I will get deposit back then try Arcade World in Stoke

You have to sort it yourself, I did have a couple issues when mine arrived, which he did help with, but I have recently been in touch with him about a small software problem, and now communication has gone silent again !
He isn't good with communication hopefully won't have any problems

Aye. The problem with vpins is there a mishmash of software components all from different people.

Things bug out for no random reasons.

I built me first one over 10 years ago did a full update and re-install a couple of years back. I thought the software might of improved over that time but it had not. If anything the more features that were implemented the worse its got.

really useful doing a self build with these, that way when things throw a strop you can sort it out.
Probably be able to buy parts and build 1 but I am no good with software issues

Back
Top Bottom