What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Restored Johnny Mnemonic - nice and shiny!

Hiro996

Registered
I am selling a Johnny Mnemonic I recently purchased in order to make space for a new machine.

As soon as I collected the machine I stripped it down completely and carried out the following:
  • All metal parts tumbled and/or polished
  • All plastic parts cleaned and polished
  • All ramps cleaned and polished
  • All coil mechanisms cleaned
  • under playfield cleaned
  • Matrix glove mechanism completely stripped, cleaned and re-assembled - it's now super smooth in operation!
  • Coloured post sleeves fitted
  • New jewel posts fitted
  • New lane guides fitted
  • LED bumper caps fitted
  • New spinner and decal
  • New premium rubber kit fitted (in white)
  • Pop bumpers completely re-built with all new parts
  • Flippers re-built with new parts
  • Machine polished playfield using treasure cove kit (looks aawesome!)
  • Three coats of wax applied to playfield
  • Playfield protector fitted to preserve condition
  • Brand new translite fitted (original included)
  • Full cliffy set fitted to protect ramps - there is also a crazy Bobs protector but I have not fitted this since there is no wear in this area

Condition

• There is no wear to the playfield and after the restoration it's looking perfect with a fantastic deep shine!
  • There are two plastics with cracks in them but they are still in one piece and are barely noticable
  • Ramps are all good
  • All boards are good but a capacitor has been replaced on the driver board (it is working perfectly)
  • Cabinet is good but has suffered from the usual fading and does have a few marks

I am sure there are other things I have done as part of the restoration but I cannot think what they are at present! I am looking to get back what it cost me including the parts used in the restoration - I am asking £1950.00 for the machine.

Thanks all, some pics will follow...

DSC09244.jpg

DSC09240.jpg

DSC09241.jpg

DSC09242.jpg

DSC09247.jpg

DSC09249.jpg

DSC09250.jpg

DSC09251.jpg

DSC09255.jpg

Back
Top Bottom