What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolve your space problems …

I've been loving this series of videos but am pretty sure there are easier and cheaper ways to get a games room!

Reactions: JT.
I know someone who did this in Luton, built a shed on top as well. Was pretty impressive.
Not cheap though😖

Depends on where you live. To me this seems like a perfect solution

Spent a year trying to move house and got nowhere after 2 chain collapses. The money wasted and also incurred if it had ever happened for movers, solicitors, stamp duty makes things like this seem not that expensive haha

Always enjoy a video from him. It's totally crazy but if you happen to have access to a farm and all it's machinery to help you build it, then happy days!

Depends on where you live. To me this seems like a perfect solution

Spent a year trying to move house and got nowhere after 2 chain collapses. The money wasted and also incurred if it had ever happened for movers, solicitors, stamp duty makes things like this seem not that expensive haha
That’s true!!!

Back
Top Bottom