What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacing plastic leg protectors with the metal ones

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
Do you change them on Sterns?

I've found on some games the stern legs are touching the cabinet on one side,like they are not perfectly bolted.

we have the metal ones they are thicker and hold the legs away from the art work better

Yeah I as David mentioned, some of the Stern leg protectors are useless as the metal they are made from is to thin, so the leg still damages the cabinet.

I’ve had this in the past with ones I’ve purchased from the main sellers in the US.
The ones he stocks seem a lot thicker when compared to others 👍🏻

Agree. I changed all mine out for the metal ones. As had the touching problem with stern ones

Some metal ones are thicker than others. The plastic ones are thicker than the thiner metal ones.

Yeah I as David mentioned, some of the Stern leg protectors are useless as the metal they are made from is to thin, so the leg still damages the cabinet.

I’ve had this in the past with ones I’ve purchased from the main sellers in the US.
The ones he stocks seem a lot thicker when compared to others 👍🏻
So are they are definitely thicker ???

Back
Top Bottom