What's new

Expired Replacement DMD screen protector for Stern SAM games. £10

Expired Due to no activity

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Made this for my Spiderman while making a proto speaker panel to accommodate my set of 5in JBLs.

get rid of your old scratched one for £10

4D5E1E7C-AE31-4C4D-99CE-E020C7C7621F.jpeg

36CAEE54-6429-4F9C-B384-B1A3C8238AD3.jpeg

Just pm me if you need one.

Col

Looks Great!

Any plans to do these for Spike 2 games too for the LCD? I have marked my Star Wars one.

Looks Great!

Any plans to do these for Spike 2 games too for the LCD? I have marked my Star Wars one.
Yeah I’m doing one for Sutol I’ll give you a shout when he drops his off.
I have 4 spike2 games but they all perfect whereas his all scratched as he cleans more than plays lol

Can you do them with darkened plastic? I want to hide the detail of the dots of the ColorDMD led on spike and Sam games and probably some WPC games too.

Cheers
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seee above I want to hide the detail of the colordmd led dots

I have 4 spike2 games but they all perfect whereas his all scratched as he cleans more than plays lol

Yeah, I am also probably guilty of cleaning more than playing 😀

Yes please, can you put me down for two?

Cheers!

I'll get a template up to you Col seeing as you are in the exclusion zone, lol.
Btw I do play these machines now and again contrary to popular myth that they are always in bits, ha ha

Seee above I want to hide the detail of the colordmd led dots

Ok these are what are available in neutral tints Just google the code to get an idea.

I think grey is probably the way to go so these are the codes for them

Light Grey - Perspex 901
Mid Grey - Perspex 9T20
Deep Grey - Perspex 9T56
Dark Grey - Perspex 923

Another option is the Bronze range which give a kind of brownish tint check out Perspex 914

As long as you buy at least one of any of the above I will buy that sheet in and you can be the guinea pig.
Unfortunately my supplier no longer gives samples out as the trade counter wont hand anything over in person just shrink wrap orders for collection around the back where it’s also loaded in the vans for delivery. Mad times.

Col

lets try the Dark grey 923 looks good. Can you do a SAM and Spike one?

Neil

lets try the Dark grey 923 looks good. Can you do a SAM and Spike one?

Neil
Ive just sold my only Spike1 my GOTGLE and never took a pattern is it different? I can grab a look at a mates STLE which I guess will be fine

Col

yeah sorry - Two requirements:

OLD Backbox - square speaker holes (Met, Xmen etc)

New backbox - round speaker holes (TWD, Ghostbusters, GOT, Star Trek)

Cheers,
Neil.

Yes folks made a few of these up if anyone would like one same price as the standard one @ £10 however with them being over 350 mm postage is £3.70 I’m afraid but that doesn’t include any charge for my super packing. \o/

43A86B74-085B-487A-B21E-25108A980D71.jpeg

I will also be sending these tinted screens to Neil for testing the reflection properties Made for Spike ie GB , TWD ect

46A8145F-461E-45AA-B386-B366F378BEE5.jpeg

Cheers Col

Colin - these are great! Note I'm putting these on to reduce the horridness of the LED dots rather than the reflective properties. this DMD plastic does reflect but much less so onto the glass.

Can I get two more Spike 1/new cab ones please
Can I get 4 Square speaker (sam) ones please?

thanks
Neil.

I’ll post em out Monday need the weekend off I’ve been shoving my head in big Helga‘s all week :p

just as a matter of interest Neil is it only the LED screens that suffer badly due to their inherent retina burning property’s or would LCD benefit from them too?

Thx Col

Its not the retina burning :D Its basically that you can see the mechanics of the LEDS behind the clear screen (if you note stern put a purple/red screen on that hides the DMD behind it). When you turn it off it looks even worse. Now its a nice dim screen.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom