What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent STERN Speakers any good on other pins

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Ok, away to upgrade my speakers on my GB pro. Has anyone reused the stern speakers on old Williams games. i.e BOP and Funhouse. Granted they don't look great quality but are they better than 30 year old ones or just fit for the bin ?

I thought the GB speakers were not bad for a pinball machine - I’d try them in BOP - will definitely be better that what’s in there.

Lets just say i think you will be overcome with Awe once changed for a decent set :)

What speakers are you using on GB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bought Flipper Fidelity 8” too from Phil. GB is popular in my house and has a good sound package just want to do it justice really.

The existing speakers on GB look ok. Anybody foresee problems using them on my BOP.. Mind you I’m tempted next month to get Flipper Fidelity for it too as it also has a great sound package.

Will see what difference they make on GB. But who sells Flipper Fidelity for Williams WPC pins these days. Phil doesn’t stock them just the ones for Stern Spike models..

Last edited:
Fitted those Flipper Fidelity speakers last nite. What a difference they make. Especially with the call outs. It’s got some real punch now..

With the playfield up fitted the Stern capacitor kit however the core node stabilization kit I don’t need as neither of my node boards have a D9 diode.. weird that..

Back
Top Bottom