What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale RE THEME HOLLWOOD HEAT GTA VICE CITY

Winnie

Site Supporter
Alias
Ben winstanley
So not sure what people’s thoughts are on re themed pins but here I have a Hollywood heat re themed to a GTA VICE CITY hand made by a gentleman called Eric P du-var

I have owned the pin for a couple of years now and is a nice looking pin to add for a collector it’s definitely a conversation piece the machine is in fair condition as expected and has so pretty cool features and design to it
In the front apron it has had a small screen incorporated into it which continuously plays game footage from GTA VICE game

It has also had every radio station programmed into it that plays in the original game which you can switch between and listen to your favourite one

I will put the link for the build of the pin on here which you can see on pin side and see how much time and work was put into the making of this pin I will also put a link on here that
KNAPP ARCADE done on my pin when I shared it on a custom pinball page on FB which got a really good response from
Unfortunately like I said all of my pins have got to go to fund towards buying my family home I’m looking to get back what I payed

Pics of the machine as it is now in my possession are the ones on the KNAPP ARCADE LINK many thanks Ben

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpeg
    IMG_0616.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0614.jpeg
    IMG_0614.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0618.jpeg
    IMG_0618.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0619.jpeg
    IMG_0619.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0621.jpeg
    IMG_0621.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0622.jpeg
    IMG_0622.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0623.jpeg
    IMG_0623.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0615.jpeg
    IMG_0615.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0629.jpeg
    IMG_0629.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 350
Oh thank you great stuff I’ll give them a call see what happens 🙈

I thought I had tried that one before with the contact number just doesn’t connect so looks like email it is

Proper dream theme that . . . . the greatest game of its time. Vice City was ground-breaking and those radio stations were first class.

Houser brothers grew up two roads away from me and his parents still next door to my mate. His son has even been round here to play TAF.

GTA 6 is going to be the best game ever made by far. Hopefully it will be launching with the PS5 Pro. Can't wait!

Houser brothers grew up two roads away from me and his parents still next door to my mate. His son has even been round here to play TAF.

GTA 6 is going to be the best game ever made by far. Hopefully it will be launching with the PS5 Pro. Can't wait!

I watched a documentary of Rock Star once . . . fascinating

I did think to myself what if they get funny about it ? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
THEN VICE CITY MAY BE NO MORE ……🤦🏼‍♂️🙈🙈

I did think to myself what if they get funny about it ? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
THEN VICE CITY MAY BE NO MORE ……🤦🏼‍♂️🙈🙈
I don't think it would be a problem in the scheme of things. It's not a profit making enterprise so public domain type stuff. I work with a few games industry legends and they couldn't give a #### about that kind of stuff. It's all publicity.

Well in that case it would be amazing and make sense for them to buy it and have it sitting pretty in one of there offices
Even just to have it on for all the original radio stations playing in the back ground 🙈🙈

Nice, bit much though. I have been tempted to wire GTAV PC to a pin, maybe in a few years. With those various scripting hooks available you can have the game do what you need.

Back
Top Bottom