What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rapid Collection/Delivery service

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
Hello,

As many of you will know, I have a vast experience moving pinball and arcade machines from location to location.

Having recently lost my job of 16 years, I now have the time to offer a bespoke rapid collection and delivery service to those that are happy to pay more rather than wait.

I have spoken with Martin and offer this service with his blessing. This is not a change of career, more an attempt to keep Christmas as a thing in our house this year!

Price will vary depending on distance of course but will be at least double the cost of Martin's amazingly affordable service.

My standard practice is to wrap machines up in duvets for transport and I am used to dealing with stairs and respecting peoples property.

I can be available at short notice and willing to help where possible.

Thank you for your time!

Matt - 07835 689366

Just wanted to leave a quick review here for the legend Mr Vince. Matt was contacted yesterday about collecting a cab that I only bought on Monday. He collected and delivered it to me today (Wednesday), a 600 mile round trip, the guy is a trooper. Great comms all round and as always a pleasure to catch up with him. If you need a machine collected in a hurry and with the peace of mind it will get to you safely, then Matt is your man.

Thanks again Matt :clap: :thumbs:

I’m sure everyone already knows that Matt can be trusted with transporting machines but just wanted to bump the thread for anyone who missed it.

Contacted Matt to do a machine trade with another forum member. He made it easy to pick a day that suited everyone. We could have even chosen the next day.

Brilliant service if you want speedy delivery of a machine you buy or if you’re doing a trade so one person isn’t waiting weeks while the other has their machine already and you can split the cost between both people too.

I’m sure everyone already knows that Matt can be trusted with transporting machines but just wanted to bump the thread for anyone who missed it.

Contacted Matt to do a machine trade with another forum member. He made it easy to pick a day that suited everyone. We could have even chosen the next day.

Brilliant service if you want speedy delivery of a machine you buy or if you’re doing a trade so one person isn’t waiting weeks while the other has their machine already and you can split the cost between both people too.
I agree, great service! Thanks Matt

Back
Top Bottom