What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Raffle tickets for a chance to win BTTF

Expired Due to no activity

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
A Back to the Future pinball machine is being raffled with the proceeds going towards the Bright Red charity. You will have seen this at last years NERG and Play Expo.

Tickets are £1 and can be purchased via the Event Bright website: -

http://www.brightred.org.uk/?events=north-east-retro-gaming-2015

The winner will be drawn on the Sunday afternoon of NERG - 21st June 2015

Any questions, just ask :)

BTTF.jpg

Assuming also that if you win it and you're not there in person to collect it, it would be looked after until delivery via someone like Martin could be arranged at the winners expense?

Of course. It's currently living at my house and can return there if delivery/collection isn't an option on Sunday :)

Hey the prize is a good one and in nice condition... No half ****d crap here and for a wonderful charity ... C'mon get behind it not pick it apart!!!!!

Hope you realise I'm Joking Dave? It's a frickin awesome prize and I for one will be buying reams of tickets.
Just a bit of banter

I'm not ****ing entering if it's not refurbed you bunch of cheeky bastards, no way. What do you think I am, some sort of Clint. The bloody bare face cheek.
I'm off to Gala bingo where I can win real prizes like a hock of ham;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol that's not what i ment was just a question I'll be entering either way

Just got an email from the lady that runs Bright Red. She's over the moon with the tickets that have sold so far. Thank you!

Oh, she's hot too....and single.

This reminds me - any info as to when the Northern Lights Hobbit Raffle will be back online for ticket purchase?

Ah, yes there is a problem in selling raffle tickets through PayPal,
It's being sorted ASAP and should be back up and running soon.
You will be able to buy tickets from Pinball Heaven from next week so look out for that.

Just got an email from the lady that runs Bright Red. She's over the moon with the tickets that have sold so far. Thank you!

Oh, she's hot too....and single.

You have my attention.

Can she deliver the game?

I'll announce the winner on the forum and it'll be on the website. The winner will probably get a call also.

Really appreciate it guys!

I know there is a Bright Red fund raising night tonight. I was hoping to go but didn't have anyone to go with.

Back
Top Bottom