What's new

Sold 'Quirky' Visual/Virtual Pinball table (4K) - £2650ono or trade. VIDS now live.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Okay - something different I built the last few weeks:

Based on the TAB austrian pinball machine with an added 'backglass' screen. It a design I always thought was quirky and I have been after one for years. I will imagine this will be a marmite game, you will either love or hate the design. But if this was in a normal cabinet it would be a hell of a lot more cash. This is basically 4K build for a HD price.

Specs:
GTX 1660TI 6GB DDR5 graphic card (new)
43 inch 4K playfield (new)
32 inch HD backglass monitor (new)
Pinscape KL25Z controller board for anaolog plunger/buttons/tilt etc
Ultimarc PAC DRIVE to drive LEDs/Solenoids
Feedback solenoids for flippers
RGB cabinet LEDs
240GB SSD (not even half full)

Runs:
Visual Pinball X
Visual Pinball 9
Visual Pinball 9 mod
Pinball FX2 (included)
Pinball FX3 (you will need own steam account and to buy games)
P-ROC
PUP player (video backglasses for DMD games.... imagine JJP doing AFM)

It has games in it, about 250 at the moment but this is growning. Mainly DMD but I can put on older EM and early SS games.....

New games free to download.

Runs without glitches.

Negative side:
The cabinet does have a few wounds on it. Nothing major.
It is heavy. For transport the main screen cam be removed but it will need a van to be shifted due to the base. Apparantly it does fold down but I have not worked out how.

It is built like a tank!

Has anaolog plunger, and does respond to nudges etc.

Doing a video or two over the weekend to show it off more. Pictures in daylight are a bit rubbish.

Have done some close up shots of the HD screen - the tables do look amazing. One thing is for sure - I am going to be doing 4K builds from now on.

The DMD display is also 'colourised' in the same way pin2dmd's are. The 'stand' has coloured RGBs leds that do activate within most games.

Stereo speakers and a sub in the back run by a 2.1 amplifier.

A solenoid on each side does does real 'flipper' sounds. These can be turned on and off. Inside the cab is also buttons to edit the rom (like on a normal pinball). Other buttons on the cab include game start, fire, launch, left and right flipper, left and right magnasave/other options, extra ball, credit (for older games you cant set to freeplay) and exit current game.

Curently the backglass is shown on a plinth and floor mounted stand. You can also fit a VESA mounting onto your wall with 4 screws that will look neater. The stand is included in sale.

FULL2.jpgIMG_0104.jpgIMG_0105.jpgIMG_0106.jpgIMG_0107.jpgIMG_0108.jpgIMG_0109.jpgIMG_0110.jpgIMG_0111.jpgIMG_0112.jpgIMG_0113.jpgIMG_0114.jpgIMG_0115.jpgIMG_0117.jpgIMG_0118.jpgIMG_0119.jpgIMG_0120.jpgIMG_0121.jpgIMG_0122.jpgPF.JPG

TRADE IS WELCOMED (cash either way)-
Does anyone have:
Capcom Pinball Magic
Capcom Breakshot
Ball/Williams DMD pins
Pinball 2000s
Empty cabs or partially built vpins
or try me with other stuff, except your women - one is enought work....

Ove the past month I have sold two vpins and have done lengthly videos about operation etc for the new owners (both on here) so due to social distancing this may be an idea.

Am near the Cadbury factory in Brum (B30 post code). Martin has been here loads.

SOME OF THE GAMES:
Big Bang Bar, Theatre of Magic, Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, Cactus Canyon Continuted, Star Trek LE (Stern), Metallica, AC/DC, Black Knight, Black Night 2000, Monster Bash, Xenon, Congo, Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Scared Stiff, Indiana Jones (stern and BW), Funhouse, Space Invaders, Cirqus Voltaire, Comet, JackBot, Lethal Weapon 3, Maverick, Radical, Flintstones, Dolly, Elvis, Strikes and Spares, Shadow, Spider-Man (Stern), T2, T3, Judge Dredd, Fish Tales, Simpsons (DE and Sterm), Guns n Roses, Whirl Wind, WCS94, Tales of the Arabian Nights..... I could go on for a lot longer.

ANYHOW - message me with any questions. Site donation will be nade,

Cheers
P.

VIDEOS NOW LIVE - apologies for my rubbish commentary. I am not really a YouTuber! Only filmed in 720 (durr) by mistake, so the HD version will be up when its rendered I would imagine.

Last edited:
What's the flipper lag on these things like? That's the one thing that always concerned me!
On mine there is no perceivable visual lag as such, you can stare at the flipper, press the button and it moves instantly. It isn't quite as quick as a real flipper though as when you jump from a real table to a visual one, or vice versa, your shot timing is slightly off. After a few games your brain automatically adapts so you start finding your shots again.

They are a great option if you want variety and to play tables you will never own. I've had mine for more than 2 years and have no plans on selling it.

If you download Williams Pinball it will give you a good idea.

Okay. Darren isn’t going to be having this.

Doing some videos later this evening and will be posting them up when done.

Just to make clear - this is a 'home only' device and does not have coin mechs etc, so putting it on site is a no-no folks.

Last edited:
Appreciated the Dibs Phil and if it wern't for this covid 19 i would have had this but with not knowing when i will be back working its best to hold off buying anything for a while.
Im sure this will be snapped up quick cause its a mega bargin.

Back
Top Bottom