What's new

Trade Putting the feelers out | MM, IM, ST Stern, TWD, Spiderman wanted

Gonzo

Registered
Alias
Kris
I have space for 3 pins and currently have 3.

I'm not in a particular hurry but having browsed longingly at Neil's fine collection of machines I've decided I'd like to change things up a bit.

LOTR is staying but as for the other two 🤔. Ideally the STTNG goes and a ST Stern comes in but all options are open.

In all honesty I'd probably lose STTNG & AFM if it meant getting a MM remake.

Maybe I get rid of the STTNG and wait for the right machine to become available. . . . just thinking aloud.

clear.jpg
20200710_152118.jpg

Noooo keep AFM a bit longer - it’s a great game! And Stern Star Trek is ****e (I’m my opinion)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noooo keep AFM a bit longer - it’s a great game! And Stern Star Trek is ****e (I’m my opinion)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AFM is undoubtedly the most addictive game I've ever played mate. In fact it's the only game I played last week.

My good friend is lending me his TOM (which I'll keep in the house) indefinitely. . . . 3 WPC's is too many for a man of my limited maintenance skills.

I need to balance up the collection with something newer.

I have space for 4 pins and currently have 7 and I’m looking longingly at your AFM thinking “please don’t put it up for sale.”
We would have to eat our dinner off of one of our tables if we get anymore.
Well there are 4 people in my DM's clearly not waiting for an official notice of sale 😂.

Not much love for the STTNG . . . I can see a pattern emerging 😂

Out of those 3 I would lose STtNG, mine is going next. I rate TWD over MM, amazing game. One of those 2 if it were me.
A bigger shed would be better though but you would still be chasing that next pin😂

Out of those 3 I would lose STtNG, mine is going next. I rate TWD over MM, amazing game. One of those 2 if it were me.
A bigger shed would be better though but you would still be chasing that next pin😂

There is no more room I'm afraid mate.

That being said my wife has started looking at houses in Devon. She's not silly though because she said, "Imagine how many pinballs you could get in that garage" 😂

I would love that STTNG, think I'm going to get one next. no space until I get my shed finished though. Currently got room for 6 and I think I'm on about 16 or 17.... :cuckoo:

Always worth sending a message whenever you do mate. I'm sending the cannons, Romulan ship and shuttle to the warcraft painter next week.

There is no more room I'm afraid mate.

That being said my wife has started looking at houses in Devon. She's not silly though because she said, "Imagine how many pinballs you could get in that garage" 😂
Even better, make sure it’s near someone with a really nice games room and bar😉

@Gonzo always welcome at mine for a bevvy or two mate and a flip on whatever pin(s) I've got should you head down this way

@Gonzo always welcome at mine for a bevvy or two mate and a flip on whatever pin(s) I've got should you head down this way

Careful what you offer, my mother lives in Dorset so I'm often down that way. 😉

Thank you very much though and the the offer is extended back your way, I'm only 5 mins off junc 4 on the M3. I'd love more people to be able to enjoy them, seems a shame just me playing all of the time.

Careful what you offer, my mother lives in Dorset so I'm often down that way. 😉

Thank you very much though and the the offer is extended back your way, I'm only 5 mins off junc 4 on the M3. I'd love more people to be able to enjoy them, seems a shame just me playing all of the time.
Same here for you or anyone, lager on tap here. Not far from Bluestone resort.

Same here for you or anyone, lager on tap here. Not far from Bluestone resort.

Cheers mate, I will make the pilgrimage up at some point. It's a shame I missed you when you were down collecting your TWD because you could have popped in (my lager is in bottles 😂).

Cheers mate, I will make the pilgrimage up at some point. It's a shame I missed you when you were down collecting your TWD because you could have popped in (my lager is in bottles 😂).
Wish I did, I could have just dropped my Mrs off at her mums/sister there and disappeared instead of sitting in their garden listening😂
They live just outside Basingstoke, was my sweetner for getting the pin 😆

You should extend your shed under the ground and you could keep all your machines.

Damn, I need to stop looking at these threads! 😆
I was playing what 5 machines would I have in my 'builder coming Thursday to discuss garage conversion' room yesterday. The picture above covers 60% of my selection!!
Nobody make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

Damn, I need to stop looking at these threads! 😆
I was playing what 5 machines would I have in my 'builder coming Thursday to discuss garage conversion' room yesterday. The picture above covers 60% of my selection!!
Nobody make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

@GezTheHealer should be able to help with garage conversions and what to put in there...!

Any advice welcome - I'm new to all this, and really do have someone coming Thursday to look at the garage. Happy to take PMs - to not hijack the thread! :D

Don't worry about the thread Steve, I had numerous messages about the AFM and it's being traded . . . bunker away mate.

You will miss AFM once it leaves
I've no doubt about that. It's incredibly addictive.

But with work to do on the STTNG and TOM on the way for a long term loan I need a couple of newer machines.

AFM is great fun and I'm sure I'll get it again.

I've discovered that I much prefer playing to soldering and 3x WPC's is a lot of playfield lifting. 😉

Back
Top Bottom