What's new

Sold Project "ish" BSD - £1100

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

Here we have a project ish BSD - it works, but currently has a reset issue which is a little tempremental, also has an issue where the ball can jump over the diverter, I think it needs some washers to raise the ramp slightly, haven't had it back here to mess with.

It is at a friends house currently, where Martin should be delivering the NBA Fastbreak, so cannot get images until he is home.

Full log here - https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/williams-bsd.40615/

Will always be a players game, but:

Good:
- HAS LED's
- No Mist Issues
- Game plays as should, once reset issue goes after power on

Bad:

- Reset issue
- Jumping occasionally on ramp
- DMD Driver Board wasn't great shape, but has been rebuilt, was quite hacked though
- Sound fuzzy on switch on - may be linked to reset, again goes once fired up.
- Playfield, although I have a much nicer one, which if doesn't go with this (extra), will keep

It is still in need of work, but is pretty much there, or was when it went out, developed the reset issue when it got to the mates house. I was going to take it back, but he wants his half out now.

Martin due soon.

5314C425-8697-440F-BDC9-53220D76972F.jpeg

DE8D52D0-D8D0-4E86-A958-63A4736EF392.jpeg

E1161110-FB24-49DE-A523-8BF015A97756.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry @deathrow - probably undersold given the offers I have had since, but I am a firm believer in karma, wha goes around and all that hey.

Think of me all of you when you have your next bargain up for grabs. Or if you have a loaner to go out, I now have a space for one pin and zero cash :p

Back
Top Bottom