What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince Harry: Booze-athon

DRD

Registered
All over the papers today.

In no way do I underestimate the effect of losing a parent at any stage of life. I have lost both of mine.

But the press has focused on the boozing.....

Husband of Meghan, Harry said he would drink a week's worth of alcohol on a Friday or Saturday night, "not because I was enjoying it but because I was trying to mask something".

In the UK the NHS recommended max weekly booze intake for men is 14 units per week.

The NHS states a pint of strong lager contains 3 units of alcohol, whereas the same volume of low-strength lager has just over 2 units.

To be perfectly frank, drinking 5 pints of Stella on a Friday night in Nottinghamshire tap houses is not considered newsworthy.

namby pamby. real men never reveal their thoughts and drink 19 pints of tetleys every night, except friday. that’s 22. ij and sunday linch plus sunday eve down the wm club = 24.5

Argg I can’t believe we are still seeing Diana on the news 20 years on .... I used to feel bad for Harry but he really have thrown everyone under the bus , this latest confession appears on his first Apple sponsored sound bite. Please we want to e left alone.. course you do .. wait ti the second child arrives he’ll be doing a bottle of wine a night :)

Poor Harry is the victim of being an unfortunate massively over-privileged white male prince. It's a shame he was born that way.

All over the papers today.

In no way do I underestimate the effect of losing a parent at any stage of life. I have lost both of mine.

But the press has focused on the boozing.....

Husband of Meghan, Harry said he would drink a week's worth of alcohol on a Friday or Saturday night, "not because I was enjoying it but because I was trying to mask something".

In the UK the NHS recommended max weekly booze intake for men is 14 units per week.

The NHS states a pint of strong lager contains 3 units of alcohol, whereas the same volume of low-strength lager has just over 2 units.

To be perfectly frank, drinking 5 pints of Stella on a Friday night in Nottinghamshire tap houses is not considered newsworthy.

I drank almost as much trying to get the mask lined up on my Quicksilver.

I guess the newsworthy is the tax payer footing the bill for his binging so you were paying for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom