What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prices, prices, prices...

teachp8

Registered
With the recent discussions regarding pricing in the US compared to pricing over here for new pins I thought it might be prudent to post this lightning deal from Amazon in the US here: http://www.amazon.com/Stern-X-Men-A...8&qid=1407274558&sr=8-1&keywords=xmen+pinball

$4199.00 works out at just under 2.5k GBP for a brand new XMen pro people. Granted, I don't expect that there were too many available at that price but it does make you a little sick that we don't have anyone, at anytime, able to offer a similar deal over here in good old Blighty.

Maybe I'm just jealous. :mad:

P.S. I'd love an XMen pin. it's a great game! ;)

Just clicked the link - price has now changed back to $5981.16. Believe me, it really was $4199.00!!

Aye saw this, was one of Amazon's "Lightning Deals" which come and go ever so quickly.

Have also heard that Amazon do "Lightning Deals", probably more in the US than UK but don't think that there is ever much stock as I clicked on link approx 3 minutes after it was posted and had already gone back up to higher price of $5900 + :(

Back
Top Bottom