What's new

Price for working vectrex?

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
What's the going rate for a nice condition working vectrex. no controller?

I am moving house and need to clear alot of stuff..!

Cheers

Jim

I gave my vectrex with almost every cart to my sister a few years ago for the grandbairns to play on and last I asked she said she would take it out the loft and get it back to me.
During lockdown it came up again as a mate was collecting consoles so I asked her if I could pop over and grab it all.
Her reply was oh I took it all to a car boot and sold it as a job kit for £20
😱

I have one somewhere which I remember plauging the life out of my parents when they were in woolworths... i think they were £100...it could have been when they were reduced though... i will have to ask my Dad...

Hasnt been switched on for over 20 years so will probably need the Caps changing :D :D

Such a cool piece of kit. Never had one as a kid but picked one up cheap locally about 15 years ago - it had an intermittent fault that banging it on the side sometimes fixed 😂
I played it a bit but never really tried to fix it , sold it with fault on eBay to a guy in Spain …. Got about £50 for it . The courier used managed to lose it though , after about 6 weeks they compensated me - the next day the buyer contacted me to say it had just turned up 😁
Wish I had kept it tbh though.

Back
Top Bottom