What's new

Price Check... HUO Star Trek Pro, HUO Spiderman

John Taylor

Site Supporter
Good afternoon, potentially looking at selling the above as they are just not getting played. Both HUO, although I am the second owner of the Spiderman (bought from a member in Bradford). Just looking for thoughts on pricing before putting them up for sale with pictures and details. Also, a little bit off topic but I have a NIB Robotron Cocktail (I have taken it out and put it back away)… any views on what this is worth ?... Many Thanks

Good afternoon, potentially looking at selling the above as they are just not getting played. Both HUO, although I am the second owner of the Spiderman (bought from a member in Bradford). Just looking for thoughts on pricing before putting them up for sale with pictures and details. Also, a little bit off topic but I have a NIB Robotron Cocktail (I have taken it out and put it back away)… any views on what this is worth ?... Many Thanks

Oh I’m very interested in robotron I bought a VGC used one for 1300 last year. Let me know what you want for it.

Star Trek 4500-5000
Spider-Man 3500.

Cheers
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would put a location on there, someone local may be able to come and have a look for you also.

Remember the rule of thumb, whose who own a machine always think its worth that bit more! :rofl:

Well stern are selling new ones for 6K!

Remember the rule of thumb, whose who own a machine always think its worth that bit more! :rofl:

And those who got a ****e deal when they sold it always think it’s too high! ;)

Oh I’m very interested in robotron I bought a VGC used one for 1300 last year. Let me know what you want for it.

Star Trek 4500-5000
Spider-Man 3500.

Cheers
Neil

Sounds about right that does to me Neil :thumbs:

I thought Star Trek would be about £4k
If a sited Avatar or a Batman dark Knight which where made I think way back around 2008 are selling for around 3k mark now ,so a game which is HUO and about 3 years old is only is only 1k more :hmm:

Thanks for the discussion. When I get round to selling it I think £4k is a fair price, back in the day I think I paid £4,250 from PH... so not a bad return. I loved the game when I got it and it looks great but I find it a bit repetitive, whereas my AFM (which I have had since the 90's) never gets boring. £3500 is what I paid for the Spiderman many years ago but I paid extra for a mint one.

Back
Top Bottom