What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pretty Pins

Drew.m

Site Supporter
Alias
Drew
Morning Gents,

I am looking for any of the following (projects) as i will be moving later in the year and part of that will be a substantial outbuilding where i plan to create a bar area with some of the more attractive pins i remember from my youth. If anyone has any suggestions i would like to hear them as i am sure there are a few i have missed (i already have a Centaur).

Spirit
Black Hole
Spectrum
Medusa
Viking
Paragon
Silverball Mania
Space Invaders
Fathom
Xenon

Let me know if anyone has anything
Drew

Genie is huge, even wider and longer than the mighty Paragon.

Vector is a very pretty game, the chaser light effect is one of the best, and it is reasonably priced

Genie is huge, even wider and longer than the mighty Paragon.

Vector is a very pretty game, the chaser light effect is one of the best, and it is reasonably priced
Agreed, missed that yesterday and sadly missed Matt's Spirit last week (bit gutted about that one as you don't see many) i need to stop being so slow, think its an age thing

I thought thought Globetrotters & Flash Gordon looked absolutely stunning.

I thought thought Globetrotters & Flash Gordon looked absolutely stunning.
yes i like Globetrotters too, thinking about it i also would like a Bally Wizard and cpt Fantastic, ooh fireball too ! there are so many nice ones when you start thinking about it

PS the house move sounds interesting Drew, especially the outbuildings. 👍😂😂😂
Yes its the most important thing for me, as i want a big enough space for pins, bar and other stuff, plus a big workshop i have my eye on a lathe and a milling machine.

I thought you'd have nominated some Stern machines, Alan - Meteor, Lightning, Flight 2000, etc
yes i did think of those but have never played a Stern machine to my knowledge with the exception of Monopoly with 1 working flipper in Blackpool, i am sure they dont all play like that

Did you not get to see & play Stern machines back then?. They tied with Bally for numbers around Swansea, with Williams less favoured and Gottlieb a distant fourth.

Did you not get to see & play Stern machines back then?. They tied with Bally for numbers around Swansea, with Williams less favoured and Gottlieb a distant fourth.
not that i remember, the operator seemed to have mainly Bally, gottlieb and Zac , to be honest apart from the machines i have i haven't played much, i will have to try a new Stern at some point

I might be tempted to let my Zacc Robot go if that's of interest? It's in storage and has been there a long time with no current plan to take it out. I've also got a Jungle Lord in storage as well that I could let go. Let me know if any interest and it'll force me to have a proper think 👍

Thanks Chris, as this is for a nostalgia project i am going to hold out for one i remember from my past, but really appreciate your offer

Drew

Back
Top Bottom