What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Surge

Paul kingstree

Registered
I'm hopefully 3 days away from receiving my first pinball, Class of 1812. Just worried about the power. Should I plug it in to a power Surge unit? Is it ok to plug into a extension lead? should I be taking any precautions before I hit the on switch? I've read a lot of stuff about frying your pinball with power surges, lightening strikes but is that just in the US.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Can't say I have had any issue, mine are just plugged in to normal mains circuit which is protected by RCD. Should not be an issue using a extension lead. Good luck with your first pin

I'm hopefully 3 days away from receiving my first pinball, Class of 1812. Just worried about the power. Should I plug it in to a power Surge unit? Is it ok to plug into a extension lead? should I be taking any precautions before I hit the on switch? I've read a lot of stuff about frying your pinball with power surges, lightening strikes but is that just in the US.

Just plug it in - wall socket or extension leadare both fine. A power surge if it makes you sleep easier!

Just plug it in - wall socket or extension leadare both fine. A power surge if it makes you sleep easier!
Cheers for the feedback, you hear such horror stories! but i'm now all alread ready. My manual turned up to from pinball resource , only ordered it on Friday.
I think my pinball is turning up about 11ish tomorrow morning. I can't say how excited I am. The wife isn't quit as excited as I am.

Back
Top Bottom