What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting privileges?

phpbb

Site Supporter
Hi. I want to post a wanted request in the machines. I've not used this forum for some years but it seems I need some privileges. How do I get them?

Regards

You have to pay an annual subscription to post, or have donated in the past 12 months which also counts.

You have to pay an annual subscription to post, or have donated in the past 12 months which also counts.
Thanks. I looked at the donation buttons. There are a number of one off payments, the first 5 look duplicated with £10 buttons. I wonder am I missing something having an old browser, perhaps I am not seeing some text or something?

Thanks. I looked at the donation buttons. There are a number of one off payments, the first 5 look duplicated with £10 buttons. I wonder am I missing something having an old browser, perhaps I am not seeing some text or something?
I think that's the way it works, there are multiple £10 slots in case you want to donate again when one of them is stil active.

I think that's the way it works, there are multiple £10 slots in case you want to donate again when one of them is stil active.
I just thought they were buttons but now you have described it, kind of makes sense

They are all the same. The donation engine will only allow one "upgrade" of a specific type at a time. so if someone decided they would like to donate again then they have the option doing it this way.

Unfortunately whilst there is one internal and multiple "add-on" donation engines, the only one that worked we needed it to has serious flaws (used to keep "dumping" users when it felt like it) and that wasnt something that was fair or i was happy with. So whilst this is "messy", it works.

Back
Top Bottom