What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pool sharks ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990s-Limited-Edition-Bally-Pool-Sharks-Pin-Ball-Machine/392364548700?hash=item5b5abfe25c:g:i94AAOSwXMNdQt

AndyB53

Banned
Registered
Just a heads up for everyone.
I was interested in the Poolsharks currently on eBay and have been asking the owner for days for close up pictures of the playfield without the glass off and also inside the backbox around the batteries. He has promised and promised but nothing. I also asked him if it powers up? No reply! Clearly the backglass paint is lifting but what else??
People, you can make up your own minds but I am steering clear!

Pool Sharks is one of the worst games ever made! and i speak from experience. 1990 - no multiball, but 2 balls included.....

We had one as kids, and we were like hmmmmmmm back then to.... The talking shark makes you want to rip him out of the playfield!

Just my view though of course.

Agreed better not to buy it cause it’s terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just a heads up for everyone.
I was interested in the Poolsharks currently on eBay and have been asking the owner for days for close up pictures of the playfield without the glass off and also inside the backbox around the batteries. He has promised and promised but nothing. I also asked him if it powers up? No reply! Clearly the backglass paint is lifting but what else??
People, you can make up your own minds but I am steering clear!
Yes, that backglass is most probably ruined, it also looks like the backbox sides are swelling, unless it is more 'non corrosive' mold! I also asked him to take off the glass, so it could dry out a bit, but apparently that was too much for him to do.
Todd at TNT did a video of one:
It is a rare-ish lame game, what was Bally thinking when they made this?!

Back
Top Bottom