What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Plunger insert cards

H3RBSKI

Site Supporter
Firstly If this is the wrong place feel free to delete.
Was asked by a friend to try and 3d print a few inserts for plunger plates/housing. Thought id throw them on here incase anyone else may be interested. Only made the 2 so far but if you have a table you would like one for just pm me and i can put something together.
They are split just because its easier to inserte without taking stuff apart, a dab of glue on the rear or double sided table will work perfectly fine. I can print them in 1 solid part if you would like it that way too.Even if you dont like/want them but have a table in mind you would like to see just drop it in here and ill put a design together :)
they are 54mm x 66mm x 2.8mm
Wont be everybodies cup of tea but you never know
£6 each with £3 postage (cheapest i can find)

Oh and please ignore the wax crayon all over the coin door, Granddaughter wanted to help me with the cab art :oops:

bond 1.jpg
bond 2.jpg
bond 3.jpg
bond 4.jpg
jp1.jpg
jp2.jpg
jp3.jpg
jp4.jpg
jp5.jpg

Last edited:
yeah the guy who they are for cant get the glass off without moving things around so thats why they are in 2 parts but i create them as 1 peice then cut them in the slicer before printing so a single peice is not an issue :)

A few more created today. Munsters has a glow in the dark bg :)

Attachments

• 20240416_010558.jpg
    20240416_010558.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20240415_225827.jpg
    20240415_225827.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 36
I can confirm these are a great buy. H3RBSKI’s quick to make them and discuss design changes. They’re a v.good price and arrived pdq! Nice work.

Attachments

• IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5166.jpeg
    IMG_5166.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom