What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playfield Protectors available in the UK?

strongs

Site Supporter
Quick question. Are there any companies in the UK that sell playfield protectors?

From what I can see the only option is buying from the USA.

Thanks

I think pinballshop.nl sell them and freebies pinball paradise.

what game do you want to put one on? for home use I wouldn't bother.

Neil.

Considering getting a couple of older games and heard they were good for cupped inserts which many suffer from.

I’ll take a look at that website.

edit: doesn’t look like they sell them.

I've ordered from Cliffy's in the States. He's very communicative, although snowed under with work. Some of the UK suppliers do have Cliffy protectors, but a really limited range - largely just newer pins.

[Although the *theory* is that home-use-only pins get less play, every time I go into Funland the pinball section is largely deserted, but our household has two people working from home, plus two kids and a four-day-a-week employee, and my mum visiting - and that's just the people regularly in the house. Everyone casually plays the pinball machines when they're on, as they're in our front room, so they probably get more play on a daily basis than the average pin in Funland. I say this in full expectation of not selling any of our pins in the near future because, otherwise, I'm going to need to pretend our new-in-box Godzilla hasn't had about 5,000 plays by now (and I'm not even exaggerating). Ongoing maintenance on the older pin(s) is a major issue - we've had multiple faults on our Fish Tales since we bought it, none of which were apparent when it arrived].

I've ordered from Cliffy's in the States. He's very communicative, although snowed under with work. Some of the UK suppliers do have Cliffy protectors, but a really limited range - largely just newer pins.

[Although the *theory* is that home-use-only pins get less play, every time I go into Funland the pinball section is largely deserted, but our household has two people working from home, plus two kids and a four-day-a-week employee, and my mum visiting - and that's just the people regularly in the house. Everyone casually plays the pinball machines when they're on, as they're in our front room, so they probably get more play on a daily basis than the average pin in Funland. I say this in full expectation of not selling any of our pins in the near future because, otherwise, I'm going to need to pretend our new-in-box Godzilla hasn't had about 5,000 plays by now (and I'm not even exaggerating). Ongoing maintenance on the older pin(s) is a major issue - we've had multiple faults on our Fish Tales since we bought it, none of which were apparent when it arrived].

Appreciate your reply but I’m talking about full playfield protectors not Cliffy’s.

I ordered from the .com and assumed it was USA but it came from Germany in a few days.

Makes the game play so fast, love how it plays. They have a few downsides but worth it overall

Back
Top Bottom