What's new

Play field plastics.

Tombyrne

Registered
Where is the best place to get new, used or reproduction play field plastics, UK if possible
Thanks

CPR , Marco
If you said what machines it is for, maybe someone on here may have some ?
Fair point, I need a full set for Gottlieb Big Brave and Rocky, I doubt these will be in someone's box of bits though, which is why I didn't list them.

To resurrect this, found some broken plastics on my SST, Pinball Center have a set at €169.

Seen a few negative reviews on their stuff are these repro’s that bad? Are the holes pre-drilled to mount?

Thank you.

To resurrect this, found some broken plastics on my SST, Pinball Center have a set at €169.

Seen a few negative reviews on their stuff are these repro’s that bad? Are the holes pre-drilled to mount?

Thank you.
Holes aren't drilled but laser cut, and the size and shape very good from Pinball.Center. However, the quality of the printing on the back isn't great. I have a single replacement part from them for a piece on my JP which has shattered in too many places to repair but I wouldn't order a whole repro set from them.

If anyone is contemplating ordering a set of plastics from CPR then let me know. Shipping is $59 for between 1-4 set of plastic so if anyone was open to a group order then it could save us a few quid each.

I bought a set from Pinball Center for my SST, to be fair it’s of a decent standard. New on right.

Attachments

• 5F1BF88F-E817-4AAD-A2F0-8011342EDB4B.jpeg
    5F1BF88F-E817-4AAD-A2F0-8011342EDB4B.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom