What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLAY EXPO MARGATE JULY 23rd / 24th July

steve brum

Site Supporter

... as the van is unloaded from Blackpool time to prepare for next event

Radical and TAF weren't quite ready for Blackpool so line up will be slightly different although the Stern line will be unchanged. Everything survived OK at Blackpool although Funhouse is off for a vacation at Arcade Club

As its too far for my helpers (plus they are already volunteered for REVIVAL the weekend after) I am looking for some help to set up machines on Friday 23rd and set down on Friday 25th. It took 3 of us less than an hour on Sunday to set down although the set up takes a little longer. Machines are being transported by courier so its a matter of getting the legs on not trollying stuff about.

Anyone local who could spare an hour or two on either day please send me a PM. 2 people would be ideal. No experience necessary LOL . Family show tickets and/or beer tokens await.

Just another call for anyone local who could spare an hour or two to help set up machines on Friday 22rd July and maybe set down on Sunday 24th. My usual crew are committed for Revival the week after and Margate is a tad far for them (200 miles +)

Hope the Family Guy is on family mode and not Adult.
Great to see the young kids enjoying pinball.

you couldn't hear FGUY over metallica but I did switch the settings anyway. sopranos is the one you really have to watch.

Back
Top Bottom