What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

play expo 15

jagman

Site Supporter
might be to early to ask about this show, but I did my first visit to this show last year and was very impressed, however not impressed with the crowd outside,so this time I will be bringing a pin or two on the Friday, and booking 2 nights in a premier inn, looking at previous threads on last years show, I think I need to book sooner than later, what"s the time line on this show guys, do I contact the nlp crew ,? or do they post asking for pins on here first, I know a few members on here and it looks a good laugh:p

I will be asking for machines pledges shortly for this year's show.
We won't be as big as last year as Play have only just sorted out the show with Event City. Thus not leaving us anywhere near enough time to do a show as big as last year's. It's still going to be a cracker but not as big.
Please all who can bring a machine/machines Keep a look out for the thread on here which will be posted very soon.
Thanks. D.

Back
Top Bottom