What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pixel art t-shirt time

Big fan of the R-Type series (I see that Final 2 is being made - unfortunately the Kickstarter stretch goal to remake a stage from the 😢 original wasn't met though)
- Den

Cool!
Can you still make the AFM ship exploding shirts by the way? I was after another one of those

Big fan of the R-Type series (I see that Final 2 is being made - unfortunately the Kickstarter stretch goal to remake a stage from the 😢 original wasn't met though)
- Den

Damn it, i wish i had known about this kickstarter and project. Looks awesome :)

What program are you using for this Jim? I presume there is kind of filter/grid that lets you fill in each square?

What program are you using for this Jim? I presume there is kind of filter/grid that lets you fill in each square?

Using illustrator (one of my fav apps from graphics days). Created the grid manually to match the scan i have, then filling in manually with a custom colour palellte also manually created. Slow and very time consuming, but also very satisfying.

If you want to make some pixel art yourself, then i can share the blank templates i have.

Ok, going to place an order for these retro r-type 'force ready' t shirts. Let me know if you want one. £24 plus shipping each. in sizes S, M, L, XL & XXL

Back
Top Bottom