What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pinsound pcb

Steve Arnold

Site Supporter
Hi all, I’m looking for a used Pinsound pcb for my DE Star Wars pin.
Used is fine as not sure I when the cash for a new one at the moment. Drop me a pm if you can help.

Thanks
Steve

Hi all, I’m looking for a used Pinsound pcb for my DE Star Wars pin.
Used is fine as not sure I when the cash for a new one at the moment. Drop me a pm if you can help.

Thanks
Steve
You can do PayPal interest free over 3/4 months on this as pinsound except PayPal. That's what I did with my LOTT, if that's any help.

Don’t Pinsound add on a PayPal transaction fee? I was about to order a pin sound today but my credit card got refused for some reason, so tried PayPal and they added a chunky fee to the already bulging total! Didn’t actually order anything.

Don’t Pinsound add on a PayPal transaction fee? I was about to order a pin sound today but my credit card got refused for some reason, so tried PayPal and they added a chunky fee to the already bulging total! Didn’t actually order anything.
They do it's £14

I have a Pinsound Neo I never got around to using, but I brought it for a WPC game so its not got the DE power adapter.

Think it needs this one for DE, unless you power it via a seperate PSU...

Back
Top Bottom