What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pins for sale: Walking Dead Premium, Tron Legacy, Dracula.

Rus121

Site Supporter
As title suggests i'm selling all my pins.

Walking dead Premium - In very good condition as you would expect, not a mark on it, no mods other than a magnetic plaque on the coin door and a plastic cover for the coin slot. Plays great, no issues - £7500

20230828_142339.jpg20230828_142840.jpg20230828_142727.jpg20230828_142739.jpg20230828_142743.jpg20230828_142823.jpg20230828_142406.jpg20230828_142359.jpg

Tron Legacy (pro) - Been in my home since 2011 and its my all time favourite pin to play. It spent its first six weeks on location somewhere where nobody played it, and i got my hands on it and its been here ever since. Its an American import so has the 50/60hz pcb converter mod done to it. Works flawlessly. Has quite a few mods - Eli light up ramp kit (the best version imo) Working Arcade mod, Flynns sign, Tron metal bumper caps, Metallic look coin door covers and plaque, Flipper Fidelity speaker and sub upgrade, shaker motor, Dr Pinball colour screen. Theres a couple of nicks at each edge of the cab where the lockdown bar sits on. (see pics) but the rest has no marks and is in great condition. The fluro backlight tube has been removed because it failed. There is a mod to stop this from happening again (as it is a US import) but i never did it because i always hated the shine on the playfield glass. UK spec thicker glass to cope with the sub and shaker motor. No flipper button wear. - £5500

20230828_162222.jpg20230828_162637.jpg20230828_162633.jpg20230828_142515.jpg20230828_142505.jpg20230828_142533.jpg20230828_142540.jpg20230828_162101.jpg20230828_162157.jpg20230828_164111.jpg

Dracula - I bought this from a member on here. He re painted the red where it faded on the cab, and spruced it up nicely. Has a straight coin door, and some new plastics and lots of leds. Good back glass. It has red, powdercoated legs in good condition. Its an old machine so has had a restore with many new parts. Flippers are nice and strong and are the correct length for the game. It does have some slight marks here and there on the playfield as it quite old now (see pics), but works great. Cab head side decals were done too and are in great shape. There some slight marks around the flipper buttons and the coin door inserts could do with replacing along with some scratches on the glass near the dmd area but overall a very good Dracula - £4750

20230828_152333.jpg20230828_153407.jpg20230828_151937.jpg20230828_152000.jpg20230828_165553.jpg20230828_165616.jpg20230828_152341.jpg20230828_151930.jpg20230828_152356.jpg20230828_152402.jpg20230828_152409.jpg20230828_152419.jpg

If anyone would like more pics of any of the machines, id be happy to take more. I've been around here since the very beginning and am willing to help load machines into whatever you bring. I'd be ok with letting them all go to one seller for a better price but we'd obviously have to discuss privately. I'm not afraid of haggling, and will not get offended at your opinions, so any questions, fire away. Machines are all in Stockton on Tees. No deals, just straight up sales. Collection only. Thanks for taking the time to read my offering.

TRON provisonally sold

Last edited:
Are you getting out or just refreshing the lineup? Hope nothing is forcing you to sell.
As Chris said some lovely pins there.

I am being forced to sell unfortunately. The utterly crap house ive been renting for the last 15years is going for an absolute song and i just cant let it go as ill be homeless. So yeah, not a good time but ill own a home that i can work on till i die. Lmao.

I'm selling all sorts of stuff from cars (my beautiful celica gt-four may have to go too - trying desperately to save it by selling everything else), car parts, pins, air rifles/pistols, any anything else i find i own thats worth money. Its all out balls to the wall. I was upset at first but strangely i'm finding its very soothing not having a load of stuff around me or to think about. Lots of stuff has gone already. I had a death machine of a BMW 335i, that went on saturday to a very happy young 19 year old lad selling his soul to own it....lolol.

Yes, the pin sales hurt. They hurt bad. Especially Tron (which is provisionally sold BTW - didnt take long). But if any of you have ever been in this predicament before, you'll know its the best thing to do. The ever increasing pin prices have priced me out sadly, but i'll probably sacrifice a goat down the line for another. Who Knows...

I actually shed a tear writing this. What a fanny i am. Oh well. I'm told it comes with age.....

Having a roof over your head has got to be a priority. At the end of the day the rest is just stuff.
I’m sure you’ll be back on your feet and a pin in your life in no time, and what’s more it’ll be under your own roof.
Good luck for the future 👍

Having a roof over your head has got to be a priority. At the end of the day the rest is just stuff.
I’m sure you’ll be back on your feet and a pin in your life in no time, and what’s more it’ll be under your own roof.
Good luck for the future 👍
Yep, onward and upward as they say. Thanks for the kind words. :thumbs:

Best of luck to you mate, I hope the house works out for you.

Might be worth starting individual threads for the other two?

I had a death machine of a BMW 335i, that went on saturday to a very happy young 19 year old lad selling his soul to own it....lolol.
By death machine you mean it's rapid? A 335i to a 19 year old? Even if I'd have sold my soul at 19 I don't think Satan would give me enough to cover buying and insuring it, not to mention running it.
I hope you get all your toys back at some point chap.

Sending BMW and pinball hugs n stuff.

If you're going to be paying rent everyone month, it may as well be paying off your mortgage rather than someone's. You can always pick up a cheap pin again in a few years
I'm told that a lot of landlords are being advised to sell up around here which is the case with the house i live in.. I have another friend with a second home and he too was advised to sell up soon due to rising costs and falling values.

Sorry to hear you have to sell Rus - some great pins there a great prices (wish I had the space to have Walking Dead Prem next to my MET Prem; dream line up)
As others have said though, being able to buy your home is fantastic news and should hopefully save you loads down the line (enough to re-buy pins) rather than having to deal with rent increases.
GLWTS!

Last edited:
By death machine you mean it's rapid? A 335i to a 19 year old? Even if I'd have sold my soul at 19 I don't think Satan would give me enough to cover buying and insuring it, not to mention running it.
I hope you get all your toys back at some point chap.

Sending BMW and pinball hugs n stuff.
Yep, 11 second quarter mile, 542whp road muncher. Twin hybrid turbos, 7.5inch race intercooler, meth injection and 24psi of boost. I loved it for a time, but it just cost too much to run, which took the shine off the joy. It runs great now, but its short lied until something else will break on it, and its all mega expensive to buy now.

The lad that bought it is the son of a friend and he's literally working all hours at two jobs. Hes utterly car mad and has a drift car also (e36 with a 2jz engine). His dad has helped him with most of it and i assume hes doing so with this one, but i spent three days trying to tell him how much it was going to ruin his life and that i didnt feel right selling it to my friends son. But it went in one ear and out the other, as you would expect. My friend agreed with me but in the end he said its his decision and neither of us could tell him no at that point. Madness? maybe. But he smoked his mate whos dad bought him a c63 amg so thats all that matters to him...lmao.

Sorry to hear you have to sell Rus - some great pins there a great prices (with I had the space to have Walking Dead Prem next to my MET Prem; dream line up)
As others have said though, being able to buy your home is fantastic news and should hopefully save you loads down the line (enough to re-buy pins) rather than having to deal with rent increases.
GLWTS!
For sure. A lot of my friends rent and all of them have had rent increases recently. i thought it would happen to me too and i was sort of ok with it, but the owner wanted to sell and that made me re focus on whats right at this moment.

Mate these are only toys and there are more important things in life. You can always revisit them later down the line and in the meantime I’m only 30 mins away so come play mine anytime you want it’s an open invitation just PM for my mobile number.

Col

Mate these are only toys and there are more important things in life. You can always revisit them later down the line and in the meantime I’m only 30 mins away so come play mine anytime you want it’s an open invitation just PM for my mobile number.

Col
That is a very kind offer Col. I may well take you up on that someday in the near future. :thumbs:

Oh man. That is utterly fantastic. CC was a long time old fav of mine i never got my hands on. Mostly due to it being rare and expensive even when pins were cheap as chips.

Once i finish stressing over selling everything i will be on that phone like an extended warranty salesman. I love lasers too so i probably wouldnt bore you if i mentioned it (like all my current mates)...haha.

Cheers Col.

TRON is sold

Other two still available if anyone wants them. Offers invited.

Back
Top Bottom