What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Pink Tutu Pancreatic Cancer - EM refurbishment Co. presents: Bally Sky Kings Auction

A big heart felt thanks to you all for the support with this, i really appreciate it.

Thank you to @strobey for his not insignificant contributions, plenty more EMs in the sea mate… 😜

Congratulations @Mednec, your persistence has paid off. You will soon be the proud owner of a not new, not inbox but never the less restored and revitalised Bally Sky Kings Electro Mechanical pinball machine.👏👏👏👏👏

I will PM you shortly to discuss payment and collection. 👍🙏

More fund raising antics coming soon… I will be in touch within a month or so with sone further details of how you can help me raise some more dosh for Pancreatic Cancer.👀👂👁💪

Thanks again to @Paul for allowing me to run this.

@Mooseman i will change sale status soon i promise 😜😎

Thanks again.

Y’all rock!
JB

Nice one John, really great cause.

Congrats @Mednec for the winning bid. It's a stunning looking 1P EM and the work that's gone into it is impressive. Plays really nice.

When you're bored of it drop me a line!

Back
Top Bottom